Best Live Cricket Streaming Apps For Android
People love to watch cricket and will do anything to watch a live game when their favorite team is participating. However, watching all the live updates while seated in front of the television is impossible.
Check out this list of the best live cricket streaming apps to get regular updates, highlights, schedules, live scores, and ball-by-ball commentary.
Due to the time zone difference, it can be challenging for a cricket fan to follow the progress of his dream team when cricketing nations tour other countries. Therefore, our selection of the best live cricket streaming apps will enable you to watch the most important games.
Whether you use an Android or iPhone, you can install these live cricket TV apps on your device to watch live matches along with highlights and analysis. They will have a variety of features. You can free download these live streaming apps and pay for a membership to remove the advertisements.
1. Willow TV
Willow TV allows you to watch all cricket action on your cellphones. It is the only cricket-specific software available in the US.
Fans of cricket may watch live cricket matches, which feature interactive scorecards and ball-by-ball commentary.
The social media sharing function allows you to share cricket activities with your friends and adversaries and make reminders for your favorite cricket matches. You must purchase a monthly Willow TV subscription to enjoy the cricketing experience fully.
- A sharing feature is included.
- There are match replays and highlights available.
- Watch a cricket game live on Chromecast.
- It can hide scores and results.
- There is no Free Trial option on Willow TV.
- Only premium users can access live cricket streaming, which costs $9.99 per month.
- There is no option to cancel your subscription on the website or the app. To cancel your subscription, you must email the customer service department.
2. OSN Play
The best live cricket streaming app is OSN Play, which you should consider if you want to watch your team’s games. By downloading this app, you can watch a live game featuring your favorite team whenever you want.
This streaming site provides live coverage of all major regional and international cricket tournaments, including the ICC World Cup, LPL, IPL, and PSL. In addition, you can view web series, films, and other shows.
You must subscribe to use OSN services. You can use the OSN Play app on two devices at once after purchasing a subscription.
This app, which works with most Android devices, covers almost all of the significant international sporting events, and all you require is a 2 Mbps bandwidth.
- Cricket is smoothly streamed.
- You may test the app for seven days without spending money by signing up for a subscription.
- The user interface is simple.
- Subscribers’ experience is free of ads.
- Each time you launch the app, you must sign in.
- The application does not support 4k streaming.
- The level of customer service is subpar.
ESPN is one of the best live cricket streaming apps for android 2022. It is among the best streaming apps for android 2022. ESPN offers thousands of live events. You can also find highlights, results, and analyses on this website.
The app also gives you access to channels like the SEC Network, Longhorn Network, ESPNews, ESPNU, ESPN2, ESPN3, and ESPN Deportes.
You can also receive premium sports content, fantasy tools, unique originals, and many other things. To acquire the most recent information about your favorite team, you must download the ESPN app to your Android device.
ESPN is well-known for streaming the Fifa World Cup in addition to cricket. The app offers commentary, highlights, and real-time scores for cricket, football, rugby, formula one, and other sports.
On the homepage of your app, you can select your favorite team and get the most recent information about them.
- Includes all of your team’s information
- Quick access to all sporting news
- A lightweight and straightforward tool
- Notifications in real time for desired teams
- There are numerous ads in the app’s free version.
- There are fewer features available in the free edition.
- Live matches frequently have video freezing.
- Notifications can take a long time to load or open.
- Live matches often experience video freezes.
Another best live cricket streaming app for android 2022 is SonyLIV. Still, because it’s a geo-restricted streaming service, you must utilize a reputable VPN provider to access it in other countries, like the US. Because it offers everything, including sports, movies, web series, news updates, TV shows, and live cricket streaming, the app can be your one-stop shop.
SonlyLIV is all you need if you want to indulge in endless amusement. Devices running iOS and Android can both use the app. You can access the entertainment world by downloading the SonyLIV app for Android and iPhone from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
- Live cricket matches and other sports like the NBA, soccer, and mixed martial arts.
- The SonyLIV app has a simple user interface.
- Senior individuals, as well as children, efficiently operate it.
- You may watch your favorite movies and TV shows anywhere, anytime.
- Users occasionally experience buffering during live matches.
- The video player doesn’t have any adjustments for brightness.
- No captions.
- Too many ads for free users.
- No option for video quality.
- Sometimes, even after paying the monthly cost, Premium material does not play.
SuperSport is made to provide you with the cricket or other sports content you want. It is one of the most widely used live cricket streaming apps and is also accessible through the Google Play Store, with over 10 million downloads.
You can have the most pleasing viewing experience on SuperSport for events like the T20 World Cup, Asia Cup, PSL, BBL, WBL, and IPL. Several new features have been added to the SuperSport app, including improved search capabilities, a colorful visual experience, and comprehensive coverage of your favorite sports. Additionally, the Apple Store and Huawei Appgallery both provide the software.
SuperSport concentrates on all prominent sports, including cricket, football, tennis, golf, racing, and rugby. The app lets you monitor your team’s progress during a live game. There is also a unique feature called Reminder that provides you with all of the updates.
It also provides live cricket streaming for all international games, including schedules, highlights, analysis, and more than just the game itself.
- Customization choice.
- You can set a reminder.
- Real-time updates.
- To receive ball-by-ball alerts, you can set notifications and Real-Time Updates.
- Includes all events in the world of sports
- Bad user interface
- The video occasionally buffers.
- The software frequently slows and doesn’t update scores promptly.
The popularity of cricket is currently at an all-time high, and many leagues will begin to play soon. The best live cricket streaming apps above can enable you to watch your favorite games and keep you informed of the scores or run chase wherever you are in the world.
Additionally, these applications give you access to all the most recent information and news regarding upcoming cricket events. If you are traveling and unable to access these streaming apps then try a VPN for Android and never miss your favorite shows. We hope you learned something new and found the post useful.